Saturday 7 October 2017

Inkspirational #145

Hi There,

A new challenge starts at Inkspirational today and this time it is my turn to choose the challenge. I went with one of my favourite cards to make and that is:

One Layer Cards:

Here is mine:



Couldn't get more CAS than this! Actually this was made for my husband for our 12th Wedding Anniversary. We have a little competition going, where we try to get the most CAS card we can for our celebrations. It is easy for me but I have to say for my Birthday he got the most CAS card I have ever seen-shop bought! So this time, I made mine super CAS. And yes it was more CAS than his...hehe!

All these stamps are from Uniko.

Check out how the rest of the DT did with my challenge here-you will be impressed!

Have fun and join in x





9 comments:

  1. As you said, you can't get more CAS than this, love it ! The rounded corners add a nice touch. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little love note is adorable! Said we'd see one-layer wonders from my awesome teamies and I'm right! Your's is a delight!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cas and VERY cute. You can't go wrong with a red heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Callum loves CAS as much as you...so fun! This is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is CAS-tastic!!! Love it! And happy 12th anniversary!
    How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect, Sandie ... it says it all ... LOVE it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect CAS one layer card to show us all up! Love the simplicity and the red/black on white.
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  8. If it's going to get more CAs than this, next step will be a card blank, lol. It's ultra CAs. But actually, a card doesn't need anything more than this. It looks super simple but it's super hard to think and create as CAs as this, at least for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really couldn't get this card nore CaS,,,what a great impact through such a small image and sentiment! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete

//