Thursday 11 May 2017

Time Out #83

Time for a new challenge at Time Out Challenges

This week we have our CASE (Copy and Share everything) challenge.

I am super excited that the designer we are CASEing this time is Hannelie. She is one of my favourite designers in blogland and I have followed her blog here for a very long time. Every card she makes is an inspiration. I urge you to visit her blog and I guarantee you will be inspired. Here is my CASE:



And Hannelie's card:


Pretty easy to see how I was inspired!

I actually stamped the Bokeh Burst stamp from The Ton in gold to get the splatters. I then die cut a circle in the centre of this. I stamped and die cut the flower-from Altnew. I love that Hannelie kept her flower stamp white-perfect for me as I didn't need to colour! The background is an old brusho sheet from my stash. I like the way I mounted all this on black base leaving a strip of orange.

The sentiment is from Happy Little Stamper who are our sponsors for this challenge

I had a lot of fun making this-thanks for the inspiration Hannelie and over the moon you joined us.

Susanne is our Guest Designer for this challenge. Susanne's blog is a delight to visit. She is very creative and I love her CAS style. Pop over to her blog Keep in Touch Cards and you will come away inspired to create.

Our GD and Susanne have all CASEd Hanniele's card in their own way and they are all fabulous-take a look here.

Take some TIME OUT and get inky!

I will enter this into:

Altenew Inspiration Challenge-going with the flower and the texture of the water colour




     







22 comments:

  1. A beautiful card! Love the orange stripe and dark card; it balances the beautiful design so good! Hope you have some sun today! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card sandie, such lovely colours and a super CASE of Hannelie's card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Sandie! Love the Brusho background and the splatter stamp as a backdrop to the white flowers!
    Thank you so much for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that flower stamp... I think when I come over I might need to stamp and die cut a couple of them! :) The way you've used the Ton circle busrst stamp is GENIOUS and I hope you will use this idea again. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering how your ink splattering was so well behaved, Sandie ... what a brilliant idea to use that fabulous bokeh burst stamp to create it! The gold is gorgeous with the brusho background ... those outline flowers pop so beautifully against both! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, Sandie. Love how you used the Bokeh stamp from the Ton for the splatters. Way to stretch your stamps. Fab CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you've done Hannelie proud with your pretty take on her card. It's really lovely. And I can't believe that splatter stamp!! Pretty sure The Ton will be sold out by now after everyone has seen this gorgeous card of yours. Really fabulous card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty CASE of Hannelie's card, Sandie! I love the white flowers with the pretty background and splatters! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandie, you've done an excellent CASE of Hannelie's beautiful card and I'm sure it will be a winner in the other challenges that it fits so well!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful take on Hannelie's card. Love the warm colors and the fun splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is amazing, my friend. Beautifully CASEd but still a Sandie original. Fab job.
    x Asha
    p.s. LOVE the pic of us together. <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is really beautiful Sandie ! Gorgeous use of your old brusho sheet and of your stamp to make the splatters ! I love your design with the orange stripe and the black background card, they make pop up your creation. A wonderful take on Hannelie's card ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so elegant and fabulous Sandie. What a great CASE of Hannalie's card. You picked up a ton of the fabulous elements she had on her card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful CASE of Hannelie's card, Sandie. Love the brusho background and wonderful splatters. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful CASE Sandie. And you have been tempting me to buy that The Ton Bokeh stamp for a long time - you have pushed me over the edge. You rock it every time. Love the flower and the sentiment too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is STUNNING!! I adore the blending you did and the colors that you used. Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The colours and design of your card is very striking. Thank you for joining the Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Sandy! Love the splatters. Thanks for playing along with us at HLS Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE the orange card base (my favourite colour) - especially with the black border around the panel!! Beautiful colour combo with that Brusho-ed panel and the gold splatters! Love Love Love!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the white flowers against the brusho and splatter background! Thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You already know how much I love this card Sandie!
    I love the way my card inspired you! Thank you so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great idea to use THe Ton stamp for this, it's perfect, and I love how you coloured it up . Lovely Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete

//